AcronymIT are a local Canberra based Small to Medium Enterprise (SME). We provide services in our own right and represent a number of leading, specialist consulting organisations. AcronymIT offer staff who are cleared for government work.
Offering superior ICT service, communication and customer service skills AcronymIT’s staff are able to assist clients deliver ICT projects to support their business. AcronymIT has a comprehensive range of industry experience, amassed primarily in the public sector.
AcronymIT currently provides a range of discrete ICT services under existing panel arrangements to many Federal Departments. The Company’s deep knowledge of a discrete range of ICT services, combined with its thorough understanding of how government works allows AcronymIT to add value to client ICT projects while contributing to the attainment of business goals.
AcronymIT’s service portfolio includes:
- Business analysts
- Business architects
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) assistance
- Cloud readiness
- Documentation support and provision
- IRAP assessment
- IT Security services and advice
- ITIL Support
- Mediation services
- Program and project management
- Quality Assurance process assistance
- Software utilisation and licensing advice
- Strategic business planning
- Systems architecture
- Tender preparation and evaluation
- Vendor consulting
- Vendor negotiating assistance